Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Antique & Auction Review

For a while now, I've wished for a blog or something similar that has reviews of auctions and antique shows, or even great finds at Goodwill or other thrift stores. I know there's Antique Week, and that's a wonderful resource, but I really wanted to write these reviews myself about the auctions and antique shows I go to (and perhaps eventually allow other people to submit reviews!)

So, The Antique & Auction Review was born. A webzine!

Coming soon.

1 comment:

a whole lotta love said...

what happened to this blog? i found you because i was randomly looking at other people who like antiquing. this sounds like it could have been a great blog. maybe you'll take it up again? it seems like you have a lot of other blogs though. maybe i'll check out those. cheers.